ABI Case Management offers individualized planning and skilled service coordination for Kentucky's citizens who have sustained acquired brain injuries.
ABI Case Management will
- Coordinate services to assist a person to make the transition back home.
- Coordinate services for their residential needs and supports in a staffed residence.
- Facilitate services to allow a person with ABI to live in the community of their choice with sufficient support.
ABI Case Management serves people with Brain Injuries including:
- Traumatic Brain Injury (open and closed)
- Cerebral Vascular Accident (Stroke/Aneurysm)
- Seizure disorder, encephalitis, toxic exposure, tumor
ABI Case Management provides:
- Prompt and personal attention to your treatment needs
- A personal guide through the maze of paperwork and requirements to help you meet eligibility requirements for your funding source.
- Thorough coordination of your treatment plan.
- Availability 24 hours per day to answer your questions or to assist with your concerns.
- Valued experience in the area of Rehabilitation and Brain Injury services.
- Excellent knowledge of state and local resources to meet your needs.
- Close involvement with you, your family or extended support network to provide you the best possible care.
Case Management is "our only business".
Our goal is to serve each
according to his or her individual needs & goals.
Our mission . . .